Thursday, November 25, 2004

Gobble Gallery

Here are a series of photos all snapped from my first Thanksgiving Day. Football is a tradition in most homes across America on this day... I definitely got passed around like one! And this is just a partial offering of everyone that held me as Dad was sort of asleep at the wheel with the camera.



Grandma Cynthia and I sitting by the fire early on in the day. Wicked chef Grandma is!




Mr. Dan Wildenhaus. AKA Cas, this family uncle rocks!




And here's Joe Wildenhaus. The middle brother. A teacher. What can you teach me teacher?




Baby brother Ben Wildenhaus. Fluent in Spanish. Traveling musician. Shameless moustache wearer.




Sandy Houston. Mother of Ashley Wildenhaus and Mike. Incredibly soft and warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home